A girl is lying dead in bed in bed. My body is screaming for fear of a stranger.

sleep paralysis causes
This is the second time this happened. I have not been able to do this today. Because of Hassan. Why do I call back and repeatedly. I do not give him anything. But I'm doing the same kind of behavior with me.
After the operation of reproductive inability, the sensation of the feeling of one sensitive part of my body does not intimidate Hassan? Or his good man is like that. Show the guy?
The simplicity of his eyes is exactly the same as before. But why his physical dissipation gave birth to strange questions in my mind. The next complication of my operation has not yet been done. Rather, it is increasing day by day. People in the neighborhood know that Surabhi's baby was ruined twenty-two weeks. And I know how much I lost. I heard sleeping in the operation table, nurses have heard near the ear, at this age, Histarctomy! The word was kicked in my ears. Because this word was my recognized word.
Look at Survi, look at me. I'm talking about.

I do not have any hesitation after listening to Hasan Rana. My head looks empty zero. I want to sleep in bed. Hassan has kept me so strong that I can not escape myself. And to pour water on my head, my throat and my stomach had almost completely destroyed the body. However, I felt comfortable in wet cloth. The eyes are closed. I grabbed Hasan's right hand. And pressed down,
Put the finger on the throat Let's go Just vomit
Can not i
So, take them to the hospital right now, inserting the tube into the neck, they will take out the medicine. You want to see what you want to break your confidence. But it is going to be over-exorbitant.
Hey, nothing will happen to me. Did not eat more medicines. Have eaten four keys.
How many eat Vom now Come on, go to the bathroom.
I smile Laughing loud
Got scared?
Hassan dragged me to the bathroom and did not reply to my statement. Holding my head on the basin and saying in intolerable throat,
Vom all you have to do We need to vomit to Survi
I vomit a salty nose in the basin and I vomit it. The velocity of the vomiting on the white basin increases the velocity of my vomiting. Hassan gently rolled my back on my back.

What is the sense of madness? You do not even think of our words? You're so selfish?
Yes, yes I'm selfish! I'm very selfish. If I'm not selfish, do I kill my baby?
Why are you saying this? Why? Shut up Shut up
Hassan's voice fell down. Many days and hug me intensely.
Now leave me I'm fine.
Hmm, now wash your face and come to bed.
The bedroom of the bedroom is burning. A girl in bed is lying dead. I can not recognize the girl. I look back at the child's face for a long time. The baby girl is smiling inside the sleep. To laugh, she licks down the lips with the tongue, eating something very funny. Bump I remember my daughter. But what is his name? How did I forget the wonder? Ah! What has been the beginning of the pain in the head for a long time!
What's in my hair is stupid. Lice in the hair I am tired of nails with nails. A nipple head has a pimple lice. My head looks light now and surprisingly I remember, the name of my daughter's confidence and confidence is just like her father Hassan.
I'm off the light. Come to bed Change the shirt before that.
Laughing out loud say, lie down in the light. As soon as he knows there is no danger of any accident happening now. I stand on the verandah in the wet cloth. I was surrounded by strange oddity. I've made a lot of crazy today. I did not know when Hasan stood behind. And it's okay I'm going to do something. But what do I do? How much will I tolerate?
When everybody sleeps every night, when I close my eyes, the darkness of the darkness of the two eyes, and the voice of a kachikantha, blows all my consciousness. Continually called me, 'Where are you mother, where are you? That's it, that's me. '
This is a painful misery. Nowadays, my thoughts are torn apart when this pain started. I do not have control over myself. This is happening several times in twenty-four hours. Especially at night. I do not have the ability to convince anyone of this night's unrest. The deepest thoughts of the night, the bizarre thoughts all over me.

Truly speaking, this life, which is deep in the night, seems to be big enough for the welfare. Drawing on the canvas of the day, when all the festive artworks of happiness are faded, the tiredness of the night's neck and tears, forgetting all the excuses, comes out of deep cries. Yes, come to swallow khuka blinda in the dark ear of the deaf ear, how many are around.
But I can not tell anyone that I forgot to love others, I do not even love myself. I can not say to anyone about this. Just told the doctor, I am very angry nowadays. The rage of my veins is fluttering in my head. Hassan, after telling the doctor about my tendency to commit suicide, hanging up with a smile in front of everyone else, the doctor said that there was only one abortion. With time it will be all right. But I know, nothing will be right. The seven people who have rebuked me in the chest of the chest, will never be correct.
I look at the sky. Purnima sky is my favorite. White darkness is now dark in the sky. The star of the stars in the brightness of the sky is very beautiful. Fixed vacuum around The whole city has fallen asleep? Suddenly, some of the crying sounds of this quietness can be heard. Who is crying? Who? Crying crying. Tears of women Gradually the cry of the crying is rising.
At that time the ghost of the city came down? I heard the story of grandmother in my childhood, Raja Shi
A girl is lying dead in bed in bed. My body is screaming for fear of a stranger. A girl is lying dead in bed in bed. My body is screaming for fear of a stranger. Reviewed by poland Trending now Trends on 12:04 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.